DAZN may no longer believe she is the greatest female fighter on the planet but Katie Taylor is the most marketable boxer in the world.
Taylor added another eye-opening achievement to her already sensational list of accolades, as she was named as one of the top 50 most marketable athletes on the planet.
The Irish Icon, who has been Ireland’s most marketable athlete for four of the last five years came in at no. 47th on a list compiled by media company Sport’s Pro, who are in their 13th year of ranking sports star marketability to aid the decision-making of sports marketers.
The Bray native is also the only boxer on the card, male or female, amateur or pro, which makes her the most marketable boxer on the planet.
Leading the way is Cristiano Ronaldo, with Serena Williams, Lewis Hamilton, LeBron James, and Lionel Messi rounding out the top five.
The Top 10 is below:
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Soccer, Portugal, 37
- Serena Williams, Tennis, USA, 41
- Lewis Hamilton, Motorsport, Great Britain, 37
- LeBron James, Basketball, USA, 37
- Lionel Messi, Soccer, Argentina, 35
- Naomi Osaka, Tennis, Japan, 25
- Virat Kohli, Cricket, India, 33
- Alex Morgan, Soccer, USA, 33
- Sam Kerr, Soccer, Australia, 29
- Tom Brady, Football, USA, 45