The BT Box Office fight is exclusively available in the Republic Ireland to eir vision TV customers and Sky TV customers via eir sport’s pay-per-view service.
Viewers in Northern Ireland can access the fight through the regular BT Sport Box Office channels.
Down South, by signing up to the pay-per-view event, eir vision and Sky TV customers will have access to the BT Sport Box Office channel on their set top box on Channel 490 HD (both platforms) and channel 491 SD (available to eir vision only).
The fight will not be shown in commercial premises (i.e. bars) so it will be a night in for Frampton fans
EIR VISION customers need to:
– Go online – Chat to the online WebChat team; more information at www.eir.ie/chatnow
– Go in store – Chat to a member of the retail team. Find your local store at www.eir.ie/stores
– Call the eir sales team – 1800 519 519 Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
The cost per event is €22.99 on eir vision and will be added to the customer’s next bill.
SKY TV customers need to:
– First timers must go online to www.eirsport.ie/ppv to order, Customers should ensure they have their Sky viewing card number to complete the order
– Sky TV customers who have purchased a previous PPV event (Wilder v Fury) can purchase this fight via their Sky Remote
The cost of the event is €21.99 on Sky TV and payment is taken upfront during the online ordering process, or charged at a later date if purchased via the Sky Remote.
This is €2 cheaper than the cost of the Wilder-Fury fight earlier this month
BT Sport Box Office does not come as part of the eir sport pack and cannot be streamed online or via the eir sport apps.
Sky TV customers do not need to have the eir sport pack or eir broadband in order to purchase BT Sport Box Office events. This is a premium add-on for Sky Satellite TV customers